This past week I accomplished most of the things on my To-Do list. I made the backing for my Churn Dash quilt, and basted the quilt together. It was a sluggish week for me work-wise though. I felt like I lost my sewing mojo and creative oomph halfway through the week. Not sure why or where it went, but I’m hoping to run into it again soon.
Monday was an especially off-day. I felt like I was coming down with something and did nothing for the day. I intended to come up with a quilt plan for the Churn Dash quilt, but nothing is coming to mind. I pulled out some of my quilting books and went through them looking for ideas and inspiration. I sketched out the quilt, and started doodling over it hoping something creative would happen… but no. I was hoping for some specific quilting design plan, rather than an all-over design, but I may end up trying to learn a new all-over design other than all the swirls I have done recently.
Do you have any quilting suggestions? If so, I’d love to hear them!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Find my MIA Sewjo
- Come up with a Quilting Plan
- Quilt and Bind the churn dash quilt
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=657560 mode=1]