I had high hopes for better progress this week. But, as we all know, life happens and I didn’t get as much done as expected.
On Monday I finished sewing and pressing the blocks for the pink Stepping Stones quilt. I have to trim them up by tomorrow to finish by the weekly QAL deadline.
I didn’t get far with my batik Stepping Stones blocks. I sewed about five of them and then it was time to prepare dinner. I hope to get those sewn, pressed, and trimmed today, just in time to post finished pictures for the weekly QAL assignment.
I finally finished the Tudor Bag I was working on, and I will post pictures of that in a Finished Friday post. I wanted to have the bag mailed to my Mom by Thursday, but ended up mailing it on Monday. I also have a new bag project to start this week, since I’m testing a bag pattern for my favorite bag designer, Sew Sweetness. I won’t be able to show pictures until the pattern is released. I am not exactly sure when that will be, but I will share them as soon as I can. In the meantime, I can share a picture of my fabrics for the new bag!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Finish last week’s Stepping Stones QAL assignment of sewing the blocks and complete this week’s assignment to assemble the quilt tops.
- Write Pattern Hack Post
- Begin testing a new bag pattern
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=626012 mode=1]