Happy Tuesday! How did you enjoy your extra day of the year? I was grateful for it, as I was able to complete my Rockstar Bag in February! I didn’t have time to take good pictures, so I’ll save them for a Finished Friday post. In the meantime, here’s a sneak peek…
Yesterday I received the handles I ordered from China for my February bag of the month, The Window Shopper Tote. I took a picture to show the difference in the handles. You can see that the ones with the screws are going to fit snugly together, whereas the lighter weight ones don’t really align well. I can even feel a difference, as the one with the tabs are much lighter than the others. I am very glad I decided to wait on this order to install the handles. The new ones are slightly smaller, but the stitching outline I sewed onto the bag will still work. Whew!
One super fun thing this week was that I finally received my Tula Pink hardware that I pre-ordered from Pink Door Fabrics way back when these debuted at Fall Market. It was love at first sight! I decided to take a picture of them all together with my treasured squirrel print that I asked Tula Pink to sign when she was at Quiltique in Las Vegas in 2015. It’s all so pretty together!
This week I need to install the handles on The Window Shopper tote and take pictures of both that bag and the Rockstar bag for future Finished Friday posts. Also, I will be reviewing a class for Sew Sweetness’ Craftsy Review Month. Every day during this month she will be hosting a post that either she, or another person/blogger, has written reviewing various Craftsy classes. You can see the schedule of reviews as well as links to the reviews HERE. My review of Mix and Match Clutch Bag Techniques by Janelle McKay of Emmaline Bags will be posted on March 23rd. I have been anxiously waiting for March to get here, and other commitments to end, so that I could start this class. I am excited that I will have time to begin the class this week!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Take pictures of The Rockstar Bag and write a Finished Friday post
- Take pictures of The Window Shopper Tote
- Begin Craftsy class for review post
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=612419 mode=1]