Happy Tuesday! There are only a few weeks left in this year. Can you believe it?! It seems like 2015 just arrived, much less is already over!
I didn’t do any sewing this week, and wasn’t planning on doing any sewing related things. However, a couple of days ago I received my pre-ordered signed copy of Windy City Bags, a book by Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness. I spent an entire evening poring over the book. I loved it so much I wrote a review of it over on Amazon. Since I pre-ordered the book through Sara, I also received a free paper pattern of one of her bags and it happened to be on of her newest releases, the Appaloosa Bag. Yes!! I am ready for some time to become available so I can sew bags!
Another thing I did was to sign up for the 2016 Bag of the Month Club. From now until the end of December the sign up fee is $35. After December 31st the fee is $40. The club includes 6 bags, one released each month from January through June. If you’re interested in learning more, you can find additional information HERE.
At the end of this week we take the kids to their Dad so they can spend the holiday with him. Before they go for Christmas we are planning on some fun. We’ll be taking them to a local temporary ice skating rink. Hard to believe we have one here in Lake Havasu, but we do! We’ll also do our annual drive around town to see the Christmas lights. I’m excited to watch the kids fall all over themselves on the ice (they’ve never ice skated before), and to see the lights. It’s the most wonderful time of the year!! 🙂
Do you have any pre-holiday plans this week? Any last-minute holiday rushing you have to do? Or are you savoring the season? I know I am!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Relax and continue to enjoy the season!
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. You can link up Instagram photos now! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=591173 mode=1]