Happy Tuesday!! I must confess, I am quite a Grinch around Christmas time. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy Christmas. I love what the whole season is all about. But I do not like crowds. Especially the shopping crowds. I do not like pulling out all the decorations and spending a day decorating and then have to take it all down four weeks later. Those two things alone can put me in a mood that sends everyone within a 100 foot radius running far, far away.
This year was different, however. I’m already listening to Holiday music. AND SINGING ALONG! The Mister and I spent TWO days decorating over the Thanksgiving weekend. Not one, two!! Admittedly only one day was dedicated to the Mister and I (mainly the Mister) hanging lights on the roof, but we didn’t kill each other by the end of it so I call that a good day! And I LOVED it. Half of my Christmas shopping was done before Thanksgiving and I finished the rest yesterday. What?! I should note that “shopping” consists of point-and-click-and-checkout on the internet. Because of that whole being around shopping crowds thing.
So how about you? Do you love Christmas or are you rather meh about the whole thing? Do you spend days and days decorating or are you kind of minimalist (that’s a good description of my decorating)? How is your holiday shopping and/or sewing going?
I don’t have a list for this week. I’m just going to take it easy over this holiday month and enjoy. If I get sewing done, then BONUS!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Relax and enjoy the season!
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. You can link up Instagram photos now! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=587225 mode=1]