I have no pictures to show this week. I am *this close* to finishing my secret project. I’ve had a set back or two, but it’s come along nicely. Even though I’m almost done, I have two more hurdles to cross before calling this one finished. So fingers crossed all will go well!
What do you have planned this week?
Will you be making gifts for the holidays?
If so, have you started any holiday sewing?
This week’s To-Do list:
- Secret Sewing. Finish and mail by Thursday.
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. You can link up Instagram photos now! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=581062 mode=1]
6 thoughts on “To-Do Tuesday 11-10-15”
Since I usually make gifts for Christmas, I think I might take this year off. I’d like to spend more time visiting with friends, so I might treat them to lunch during December. I’ll be watching to see what everyone makes this year.
I’m taking this year off too. I just haven’t had time to focus on very many projects this year. I love the idea of a lunch out… I may copy that idea from you!
My brother kind of hinted at needing a new quilt. The one I gave him and his bride as a wedding gift, they hung in their cathedral high living room and it is very faded by the sunlight. I started a quilt for them this year at a Featherweight Club, but the club, sadly, fell by the wayside. I’ve got to get back to that, but if it takes another year, so be it. That was my only ‘plan’ for Christmas sewing this year.
Sounds like your secret project is coming along!
A new quilt is an awesome gift! I have no time for sewing this Christmas either. I’m planning on gift cards this Christmas and hopefully next Christmas will be handmade gifts again.
No pictures is OK! Just make sure you share pics of the super-secret project once it’s done. Also, I’m with you and Pam. The idea of lunch out with the friends sounds like a great way to celebrate the holidays instead of the added pressure of last minute handmade gifts.
I took a bunch of pictures yesterday! I can’t wait for the recipient to receive the gift so I can post pictures! Hopefully it will be there by Monday, so I can post on Tuesday!