Another week is upon us! Happy Tuesday to you! This past week was super busy with training at work. I did manage to make some progress on my secret sewing project though!
I am making a new-to-me pattern, so it took me quite some time to go through the pattern, identify all the pieces and decide what fabrics I wanted to use on the various pieces. After having read through the instructions several times I am feeling confident that I’ll be able to get this pattern sewn together without too much difficulty. All the pieces have been cut out, so I just need to fuse the interfacing to them and then get to sewing.
I ordered some woven embroidered labels to be used as tags in the lining of my projects (bags, wallets, etc). They’re simple, but I really like them!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Secret Sewing. Fuse interfacing to fabric pieces & sew project up. Try to complete it this weekend!
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. You can link up Instagram photos now! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=578564 mode=1]