Good morning!! I didn’t finish my quilt backing this past week, but I did make it a little bigger. I have about another third to add to the bottom portion and then I’m done. In that bottom third I’m adding a row of the grunge disappearing 9-patch blocks all bordered in Kona snow. I think that will help bring it all together and match it to the Grungy Windows quilt top.
The to-do list will be the same as last week, since I didn’t get much work done.
This week’s To-Do list:
- Finish Backing for Grungy Windows quilt top
- Baste Grungy Windows top, batting & backing together
- Continue with the c25k program. Do the best you can and be satisfied with that!!!
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. You can link up Instagram photos now! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=572527 mode=1]