Some progress was made in the sewing room this weekend! Woo to the Hoo!!
There was some beautiful Kona Snow sitting on my cutting table that needed to be starched, pressed and cut so I could finish my Grungy Windows quilt top. There was a great big pressing board that had stains from previous pressings and starch remains all over it. I did not want to put my white fabric on that, so I found this tutorial and made myself an ironing board cover. Start to finish it was only about an hour and a half to make. And THEN I pressed my fabric and finished my Grungy Windows quilt top!
Instead of a throw size it is now a twin size quilt, measuring 63″ x 84″. Very happy with how it looks. Now to quilt it! I hope to get a backing made for it this weekend. I also have my 2014 Modern InstaBee blocks that need to be trimmed and sewn into a top. I’d like to get that assembled this weekend too.
This week’s To-Do list:
- Make Backing for Grungy Windows quilt top
- Sew InstaBee Blocks into a quilt top.
- Continue with the c25k program. Do the best you can and be satisfied with that!!!
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. You can link up Instagram photos now! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=567971 mode=1]