I dang near missed To Do Tuesday this week… AGAIN. Thank goodness for quilty blogger friends who check on you when things seem amiss. You know who you are… and I am thankful for you!!
I did not finish my grungy windows quilt. The weekend was filled with house cleaning and errands. Cleaning is such a dirty word… but I couldn’t avoid it any longer. I was really torn between sewing and cleaning, but gave in to the more practical and necessary (that’s subjective in my case) chore. Since I have no quilty progress pictures to show this week, I’ll share a picture of the Tula Pink Eden bundle that I received last week. This was a birthday present from the Mister. Love that he knows the fabrics I love. We won’t talk about the pre-order email I received that I forwarded to him along with a “my birthday is coming up” comment.
Fantastic book by Amanda Murphy!
I also bought a book from Amazon by Amanda Murphy entitled Free-Motion Quilting Idea Book. It is fantastic! I always look at a blank quilt top and think, “Now what? What do I quilt? All over design? It would be fun to quilt the blocks individually, but…now what??” This book has ideas on how to quilt quite a few different blocks. Like a dresden, a churn dash, wonky star, log cabin, and many others. (I’m currently at dinner and don’t have the book in front of me to give more examples.) The designs are not difficult, and it’s simply a great way to get you inspired to quilt different designs. So happy I purchased this book!!
Ok, this week… I REALLY want to get this Grungy Windows top completed this weekend. Fingers crossed I will succeed!!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Finish Grungy Windows quilt top
- Continue with the c25k program. Do the best you can and be satisfied with that!!!
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. You can link up Instagram photos now! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=565996 mode=1]