We made it home safely from our summer trip. The last day ended up being a long day because we drove two days’ worth of travel in one. Brad normally likes to travel in an easy, unhurried manner. But that last day was about a 14 hour day and I think we were both glad to just be home!
No quilty pictures this time; all we’ve managed to accomplish around here was unloading the motorhome, cleaning it up for storing in the garage and putting things away in the house. I also baked a strawberry rhubarb pie for the Mister. It’s his favorite pie and his sister has given us fresh rhubarb from her garden for the past two years since it is hard to come by where we live.
I’m not sure if I will get any sewing related things done this coming week either. We are still adjusting to getting back to the heat and it’s almost time to get the kids. They start school and I go back to work on August 10th. So next week will be filled with back to school shopping and trying to get us all on a routine and schedule. If I have time I may try to get the border on the Sugar Block Club quilt. I’m not doing any other sewing before that is done. Otherwise it will stay a WIP forever, I just know it.
Do you have any WIPs that you just can’t seem to complete? Am I the only one?
This week’s To-Do list:
- Finish Callie’s registration
- Pick up kids
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. You can link up Instagram photos now! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=549176 mode=1]