It’s time for the Mister and me to head back to reality. Sunday was our last full day in Salem, and we dropped by my sister and brother in law’s home for a nice visit. We absolutely love spending time with them and it was a great day. It made it hard for me to want to get back to the motorhome and finish getting it ready for travel.
Before we got to work readying the coach for travel, Brad and I went out to one of the wild blackberry bushes at the Elks (where we’ve been staying) and picked some of the ripened blackberries there. The blackberries usually don’t ripen for another month or so, but this year the unusually warm temperatures had some of the berries ready for picking. We picked enough to make a cobbler, but since we’re going to be very focused on a healthier lifestyle and losing weight when we get back home I’ll most likely be using the berries in smoothies.
We left Salem on Monday morning, and as of this writing are parked at Kla-Mo-Ya Casino in Chiloquin, Oregon. We should reach Lake Havasu by Thursday. We’d appreciate prayers/good thoughts and wishes as we travel. There have been some rather bad weather and fires in the west as of late and we’re hoping to avoid that on our way home.
There are no quilty/sewing photos to share this week. I’ll try to take a better photo of the completed Paradiso top for next week, now that it has all of its borders.
I hope you are all having a wonderful summer!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Travel Safely
- Unload the motorhome and settle back in at home
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. You can link up Instagram photos now! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=546855 mode=1]