Good afternoon! I’m a little late posting today. The Mister and I had a busy day in Portland, Oregon yesterday, so I didn’t get the post written last night like I should have.
Yesterday I reconnected with a cousin I haven’t talked to in about
18 to 20 years. It was Mister’s first time meeting someone on my side of the family too. We had a great time, and are looking forward to visiting my cousin again next year when we come back to Oregon. I also visited Fabric Depot for the first time. Whoa! That place!!! It’s huge. No lie. I even met an Instagram friend there and if you follow me on Instagram you can see my post over there. The Mister whisked me out of there before I even scratched the surface of the place. He knew I also wanted to visit IKEA, and we didn’t have a lot of time. I really should have saved IKEA for another day as we ran through that place with my mouth hanging wide open in shock and wonder.
After our 20 minute dash through IKEA, we headed straight for VooDoo Donuts. This place has been on my bucket list of places to go to for a couple years. We bought sinfully delicious donuts here that I can’t even write about without gaining 5 pounds. Mister and I probably gained 15 pounds each just standing in line. The donuts are delicious and after we get back home we are both going on serious diets.
Even with last week being very busy I did get my Paradiso flimsy top put together. I still have borders to add to this quilt. I also have borders to add to my Sugar Block Club quilt top. The Mister and I are planning on heading home in less than a week, so I’m not sure that I can get both quilt tops finished. If I do, then I will have completed four quilt tops this summer! That’s quite an accomplishment for me! I’ll be busy quilting them all after we return to Havasu.
This week’s To-Do list:
- Make Borders and Finish Paradiso top
- Make Borders and Finish Sugar Block Club top
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. You can link up Instagram photos now! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=545303 mode=1]