I meant to write this post last night, but signed up for the 14-day Ancestry.com trial… Let’s just say that three and a half hours of leaf-clicking later it was bed time. That is so like me to become distracted with another time-consuming hobby!
I did finish the Iron Man quilt top/flimsy. I decided to make the middle block in reverse colors of all the other blocks to add some interest. I have the quilt back half way done, and hope to complete that on Friday and then baste it all together. Fingers crossed I’ll be quilting by Saturday afternoon!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Finish backing
- Baste quilt
- Start quilting
- Don’t become obsessed with ancestry.com
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. You can link up Instagram photos now! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=518193 mode=1]