Yikes… My To-Do Tuesday post is late! Glad I remembered, even if it is the last minute!
This week I’ve been busy getting to know my new machine. There have been a few glitches along the way, but they are minor and I’ll talk more about them when I write the post about the new machine. Hopefully this week.
In the meantime, I’ve been practicing my Free Motion Quilting skills. I have a long way to go, but I can already see an improvement simply based on having more room to push and shove the quilt around. I am loving this Juki TL2200 QVP-S!!!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Continue FMQing practice
- Complete Iron Man quilt top
- Make Iron Man backing
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. You can link up Instagram photos now! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=516329 mode=1]
4 thoughts on “To-Do Tuesday 4-14-15 | Free-Motion Quilting”
Super awesome! I am so very excited for you and your new Juki. I really like your paisley pattern; I haven’t spent any time trying to draw or quilt them before, but they look fun. 🙂
I have been having more fun than is legal, I think. Hahaha! That paisley pattern was something I could not do well at all before. I thought I’d try it on this machine before giving up completely on it. I was blown away that all I really needed was a little more room to get the technique down. Now to practice, practice, practice!!
I’m impressed! Looks like you are loving that Juki and all the potential FMQ you will be doing in your future! And gee, you sure are practicing on some pretty fabric!
I have been having way too much fun, Sharon! I had to stay away from it for a few days since I was at work… but now it’s time to start playing again! Although I have an actual quilt top to finish this weekend so I can get to quilting it too!