My Precious is feeling much better after getting her new thread take up/check spring installed. I was very fortunate in that Mister put the tension knob assembly back together exactly as it was before. Which means that I had no tension adjustments to make! My settings are all the same as before, and what a relief that is! I immediately got back to quilting my niece’s Moxie quilt this week.
I have another 4 hours or so of quilting, and then it only needs to be bound. I was hoping to have it to my sister by Saturday, but I’m thinking that was an incredibly optimistic time frame. More like middle of next week.
This week’s to-do list is still simple. Get the quilt finished and in the mail! Next week I will be continuing to work on The F Word blocks along with Georgia Girl Quilts. Definitely looking forward to working on those blocks again!
This week’s To-Do list:
Finish and mail Moxie quilt to niece.Done 1/26
- Continue South Beach: Phase 2
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. You can link up Instagram photos now! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=487596 mode=1]
7 thoughts on “To-Do Tuesday 1-19-15 |Back in Business”
Party time in the sewing room!! Hard to believe how something so small can throw a wrench in everything. I’m keeping my list small as well.
I’m so happy that it’s up and running… I’d be happier when I can get more time to get in there and use it now! This whole week has been so busy that I’ve had no time to sew. Hopefully later today!!
I am so glad everything is back and working great! 🙂
Thank you so much… I am too! Now to find time to use it…LOL!
She even found a great source for the check springs and bought 5 while she was at it. That means it will never, ever break again. I only had to bend the loop on the end in just a little bit on the replacement spring. ❤
Haha- Brad’s so right about that!! Now that you’ve got backups, it will never happen again. Yay for getting to finish this Moxie!!! It’s looking great!
Yep… He’s not wrong! Now to get the quilt finished!!