I have to scoff at last week’s To-Do Tuesday title of “Busy Busy”. I thought that was a super busy week. Until this past week arrived. HOLY. COW.
I didn’t have these two items on my To-Do list, but managed to do them anyway:
- Become a pattern tester.
- Get a part-time job (wasn’t looking for one but managed to acquire one anyway).
I agreed to be a pattern tester right before I was offered, and decided to accept, a part time job. Which meant I had to kick it in high gear this past week. I quickly caught up on all my email correspondence, wrote and posted the seam guide attachment update, and then went to work sewing up the test pattern and finished that over the weekend. I knew that I would need to assemble the Southwest Individual Member’s charity quilt for the MQG this week, so I really focused on making sure my project commitments were taken care of before I receive the rest of the blocks (in the next couple of days). So, for the moment, I’m ready to get that done!
I still have the Christmas gifts to sew, but I managed to get the outside piece of all the bags quilted, and all the side panels sewn together. As soon as the MQG quilt top is assembled, I’m hoping to get those Christmas gifts done!
This week’s To-Do list:
Continue sewing Sew Together Bags.Completed 2. Have 6 to finish. Collect remaining MQG blocks, assemble top and mail by Dec. 1st. Received all blocks by 11/19.
- Learn the new job! This is gonna take a while!
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Remember, you can link up Instagram photos now! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
Now let’s get sewing… or whatever there is to do on your list!
[inlinkz_linkup id=468353 mode=1]