It’s Veteran’s Day here in the U.S. and I must take time to thank all who have served, and are continuing to serve this country. I thank them for their sacrifice, so that I can lounge here on my couch, in my jammies, typing up this blog post while watching TV, in the safety of my home, in my wonderful little town in Arizona. Thanks are also due to their families. To their wives, husbands, children, parents, and siblings who also sacrifice time with their loved one and keep everything running on the home front in their absence. You are all so very appreciated. THANK YOU!!
This past week was crazy busy! I did not write an update post on the seam guide as I originally intended. Instead, I ended up creating a new webpage for Mister and an accompanying blog post for said page. After introducing his new LED to Instagram, a PQ1500S group, and to facebook, we spent the better part of the week taking orders and addressing questions. Then we learned that two customers shared his link in two different internet groups and the orders exploded!! Every evening we share a “Today I’m Grateful For this…” and both Mister and I agree that we are grateful for happy customers sharing the information with others. THANK YOU for passing the word on about these LEDs! We are thanked every day by people who are excited to find them, and for that we thank YOU!!
Also, thank you for your patience if you ordered a bulb and are having to wait because we sold out extraordinarily fast. We thought we were prepared this time… Yikes! Just know we’re trying to catch up!!
After all of that wonderful activity this week, all I managed to get done on the Christmas gifts was to cut out all the fabric and interfacing pieces and get the interfacing fused to the 5 sets of bags. Tomorrow I hope to get the other three sets fused and start sewing. I am hoping to assembly line sew most of this, but we’ll see how well that works. If end up having to constantly change thread it may not be much of a time saver.
This week’s To-Do list:
- Keep up on blog reading. Comment more!!
Finish fusing interfacing to Sew Together Bag fabric pieces.Done 11/11
- Start sewing Sew Together Bags.
Write seam guide update post. For real this time!Done 11/12
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Remember, you can link up Instagram photos now! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
Now let’s get sewing… or whatever there is to do on your list!
[inlinkz_linkup id=466141 mode=1]