I finished the Eerie quilt the day before Halloween. YAY!!! I’ll be writing a Friday Finish post for it later this week, so for now I’ll just show a picture of it over the back of the couch adding some Halloween eeriness to the house.
I finished my October Bee block, but unfortunately I mailed it late. I also realized when my September Hivemate posted a picture of all of the blocks she had received, mine stood out. Why? Because I used Kona Snow instead of Kona White. Ack!! I made her another block and mailed it yesterday.
I had a bit of extra time yesterday so I finished my second Sew Together Bag. Now I have two bags finished for Christmas presents. Only eight more to sew. This coming week I will forgo working on the F Word Blocks. Instead, I will be concentrating on getting the rest of the Sew Together Bag pattern pieces cut out, interfaced and start sewing them.
This week’s To-Do list:
Catch up on blog reading.Done 11/10 Write TGIFF postand an update to the seam guide post. Finished TGIFF post 11/7. Cut out remaining 8 Sew Together Bag pattern pieces.Done 11/9
- Attach interfacing to pattern pieces. Got 5 of 8 done 11/10
- Start Sewing Bags. Complete at least one bag this week.
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Remember, you can link up Instagram photos now! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
Now let’s get sewing… or whatever there is to do on your list!
[inlinkz_linkup id=463844 mode=1]
6 thoughts on “Getting Back on Track | To-Do Tuesday 11-4-14”
Congratulations for getting the Eerie quilt done for Halloween – awesome! 🙂
Thank you! It was such a relief to have accomplished that. I’m still keeping it out until Thanksgiving! Or maybe even Christmas…LOL
The Eerie quilt looks fabulous on the back of the couch! I love this Sew Together bag too. Can’t wait too see the next one! I’m glad you mentioned taking another week off from the F word blocks- I couldn’t remember what we decided. 🙂
How sad that I just unilaterally made that decision for us. Good grief! I just kept thinking I needed another week off and meant to mention it to you, but forgot to include it in my emails. Glad you’re ok with it this week (I hope)!
Haha, I guess I shouldn’t forget to link up where I said I will! Hope you have a productive week!
That’s too funny!! Productive so far, and I wish you the same!!