How did you do with your To-Do list last week? I was able to cross off all items except for one. You can see my current F Word blocks and last weeks Sugar Block Club on THIS post. I changed my mind and chose not to start the Rosalie quilt pattern using Indelible fabrics. I really wanted to get all of my scraps cut and put away so they were no longer taking up space. I’ve also decided that I’d like to get the Eerie Halloween quilt done before starting the Rosalie quilt. I just might be able to have a Halloween quilt ready to snuggle under by Halloween! As far as the Christmas gift sewing that was on my list, I am testing out the Sew Together Bag pattern. I was inspired by a print from Valori Wells’ Cocoon line and so I chose purple, teal, black, grey and cream squares out of my freshly cut scraps to make a patchwork piece for the outside of the bag. I’ve not gotten very far with it, I’m hoping to finish it this coming weekend.
I also managed to finish the second block in the Clouds Factory Whacky Witches in Stitches stitch-along. I am loving this Halloween sampler a little more than before with every block that is released.
Here is this weeks To-Do list:
Make two F-Word blocks.Completed 9/24
- Sugar Block Club – June Block “Teach”
Start Eerie Halloween Quilt.Started 9/25, completed 6 blocks Continue working on Christmas gifts.Completed all fabric pulls; Partially sewed 2 of 10 gifts and cut out 4 more pattern sets
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below. Rules:
- Link up your To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky (below). The link up is open all week!
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment!
- Please feel free to grab the blog button near the top of the page in the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday!
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thanks!
Let’s get sewing… or whatever there is to do on your list! [inlinkz_linkup id=449221 mode=1]