To Do Tuesday is back! Yay! What do you think of the new button? I think it looks so much better than the last one!
Before I go on with this post, I just want to note that I have a giveaway bundle of texty fabric goodness going on until Wednesday night. To enter, just leave a comment on THIS post. Winner will be announced on Thursday. Moving on…
I have desperately needed to manage my to-do list since returning from summer vacation. It has been so overwhelming to have all of these projects going on in the back of my mind. Especially since I have had no accountability for getting them done.
Sarah, of Georgia Girl Quilts, has inspired me to start managing my many projects by assigning a day during the week to work on them. That way I will feel like progress is being made with all of my WIPs, rather than pushing a project off to the side in favor of focusing only on one thing.
To catch up, here’s a few things I have been working on:
Over the summer I bought an Eerie charm pack and just received a matching Jelly Roll I bought from Instagram’s #thegreatfabricdestash. I found a super easy tutorial from Missouri Star Quilt Company for making a quilt using just one charm pack and one jelly roll, so I guess I’ll be adding “Make a Halloween Quilt” to my to-do list!
Here is my schedule for managing projects:
- Monday: Work on blog post. Free Sew day (right now = cutting scraps)
- Tuesday: F-Word blocks
- Wednesday: BOM or Bee blocks
- Thursday: Current shorter term quilt project (right now = Rosalie Quilt)
- Friday – Sunday: Christmas gifts
- Evenings: work on Whacky Witches in Stitches cross stitching
This really seems to be a schedule I can work with. The days are flexible enough that I can run errands and take care of house stuff with the Mister, while at the same time allowing me to make progress on my WIPs.
Here is this weeks To-Do list:
Continue working on cutting scraps into 10″, 5″, 3.5″ or 2.5″ squares.Completed 9/20 Make two F-Word blocksCompleted 9/18 Sugar Block Club – May Block “Joy”Completed 9/19
- Start Rosalie Quilt
Fabric pulls & start sewing Christmas giftsCompleted 9/22
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below. With this new website all the linky’s are supposed to show up individually so it will be a lot easier to visit other websites. Fingers crossed it does exactly that!
- Link up your To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky (below). The link up is open all week!
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment!
- Please feel free to grab the blog button near the top of the page in the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday!
Let’s get sewing… or whatever there is to do on your list!
[inlinkz_linkup id=447035 mode=1]