All of my hard work and [mostly] ignoring social media has paid off! I finished Mister’s anniversary needlework last night… which was one day before my deadline! I actually finished quilting the secret quilt and sewed the binding onto the front. Now I am trying to find some uninterrupted time to hand sew the binding to the back. I expect to have it done no later than Friday. Then I can wash it, take pictures and wrap it up a whole week earlier than it’s due. That’s, like, MAJOR progress on getting a present done before a deadline for me.
I have exactly 17 days left to be prepped for summer. So this week I’ll also be working on my last two sewing deadlines: the May and June Bee blocks. I already have fabrics picked out, so I just need to starch/iron, cut & sew them up. After those are finished, the rest of my work centers around a very late spring cleaning and helping Mister with any remaining auto work that needs to be completed.
Hopefully now that I have my evening needlework project completed, I can spend a little time catching up on my blog reading! Hoping you’ve all been well!
This weeks list:
Finish binding secret quilt. Wash, dry and take picturesDone 5/8 Make May Bee blockDone 5/9 Make June Bee blockDone 5/11 Mail all Bee blocksDone 5/12
After Summer List:
- Make the Skillbuilder Scrap Jar & Pincushion blocks. Quilt.
- Design VQR Quilt back
- Continue working on the How-To/Tips page for the Brother PQ-1500S
- Make the April Sugar Block Club block
- Make the May Sugar Block Club block
- Make February Bag of the Month
- Make March Bag of the Month
- Make April Bag of the Month
- Make the Go-Go Bag for Callie
- Decide on Christmas sewing gift list and make a plan for completing projects by mid-November.
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using InLinkz linky below.
- Link up your To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky (below). The link up is open all week!
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment!
- Please feel free to grab the blog button to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday!
That’s it! Now let’s get sewing… or whatever there is to do on your list!