It may seem odd that I have my weekly To-Do list start on Tuesday. I actually chose Tuesday because I like alliterations. Seriously. Although, when Sunday evening comes around and I didn’t get as much done over the weekend as I hoped to, I’m always happy that I have “an extra day”. Weird, but it works for me!
Speaking of getting stuff done… I didn’t. Well, not as much as I hoped to. Our weeks are pretty interesting around here, with lots of errands to run and some recent automobile projects. I’ll be sewing along on a project, and when Mister calls out for help I come running to his aid. I love being able to help him out, so I don’t mind dropping what I’m doing to provide an assist. Which means that at any given moment during the day I could be up to my elbows in dirt/sawdust/grease or fabric/starch/thread. And most days I end up with a combination of thread and dirt all over my clothes!
I did manage to finish week 8 and week 9 vintage quilt revival blocks, four total. I also got my Sugar Block Club March block pieces cut out and the the HST’s sewn. Now for this week’s list…
Finish up the March Sugar Block Club BlockDone Mar 28th Week 10 Vintage Quilt Revival BlocksDone Mar 29th Make Skill Builder Chevron Star & Churn Dash BlockDone Mar 30th
- Finish embroidering blocks for secret quiltCompleted 2 and have 2 left to do
- Continue working on the How-To/Tips page for the Brother PQ-1500S
- Make February Bag of the Month
- Make March Bag of the Month
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up to this post using InLinkz linky below.
- Link up your To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky (below). The link up is open all week!
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment!
- Please feel free to grab the blog button to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday!
That’s it! Now let’s get sewing… or whatever there is to do on your list!