I can’t believe it’s another To-Do Tuesday! Boy, the last seven days went by so fast!
I accomplished more than I expected to, but still had to move several things from last week to this week. I won’t be blathering on this week, as I have been feeling a bit under the weather. So, here’s my list and I look forward to reading about how your week went and what you have planned for this week!
Mail March Bee BlockDone Mar 12th Make my personal block for the March Bee BlockDone Mar 11th Call Black & Decker re: defective replacement ironEmailed them and arranged for replacement Mar 14th
- Make Josh’s dentist appointment. (Don’t forget to arrange for orthodontist to remove wire before and replace after.)
- Make Week 8 Vintage Quilt Revival Blocks
- Make March Sugar Block Club Block
- Finish embroidering blocks for secret quilt
- Write up How-To Make a Quilt for friend (if any of you know of a great blog tutorial for this, please leave it in the comments for me… no sense repeating the same thing!)
Take pictures for, and write, Sunday Stash Post Only got the pictures done Mar 16th
- Create a How-To/Tips page for the Brother PQ-1500S
Make January Bag of the MonthDone Mar 16th
- Make February Bag of the Month
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up to this post using InLinkz linky below.
- Link up your To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky (below). The link up is open all week!
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment!
- Please feel free to grab the blog button to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday!
That’s it! Now let’s get sewing… or whatever there is to do on your list!
4 thoughts on “To-Do Tuesday: 3-11-14”
Look at that brilliant sun… bit of jealousy going on here… My To-Do list was a bust this week, but with reason…
Love your photo collage!
Hubs’ rides his Harley year round, well, not when it’s icy and snowing. LOL Although, he’s got to fix a leak before he’s back on it. Whhheeeeeeeee.
I’ll be interested in seeing your write up on the Brother!
girl that’s a huge list! I need to write mine up too.
So I missed Tuesday all together this week. And then no electricity all day Wednesday – we got ice and then 7″ of snow on top of that. Tried to play ‘catch up’ yesterday and failed. Today is a new day.
Good luck on your list!