It’s that time again… Time to whip out a To-Do list of things you’d like to accomplish for the next seven days! How did you do last week? I did better than I expected. I completed my Riley Blake Challenge Quilt (FINALLY!!!), finished my February Modern InstaBee block, made the Week 3 Vintage Quilt Revival blocks, and fixed my SkillBuilder 2014 ruler block (the instructions had some piecing wrong). I was able to get my Sugar Block Club fabric for the February block cut, but did not have time to assemble it today. This past week was pretty busy, and I even agreed to take on an extra project for someone in the midst of all that I had to do. I found that my list was helpful in that, 1. It kept me from starting other blocks that weren’t on the list (oh-so-tempting); and, 2. I actually stuck with what was on my list, despite the urge to put the “ucky” thing off for another week (ripping apart my ruler block and fixing it). Here’s this week’s To-Do list:
Package and mail Bee blockDone Feb 18th Finish February Sugar Block Club BlockDone Feb 18th
Week 4 and Week 5 Vintage Quilt Revival blocksDone Feb 23rd
- Make Skillbuilder BOM 2014 Block #3 “Stitches”
Take pictures for upcoming “Sunday Stash” PostsDone Feb 18th Wrap fabric piles onto Comic Book BoardsDone Feb 19th
- Quilt Skillbuilder BOM 2014 “Ruler” and “Spools” blocks
Write up Riley Blake Challenge blog postDone Feb 19th
- Write up Sugar Block Club blog post
- Make January Bag of the Month (put off until March)
- Make February Bag of the Month (put off until March)
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up here! I can’t wait to read how you did with your list this past week, and what you have planned for the upcoming week! Rules:
- Link up your To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky (below).
- Try to visit at least one to two other blogs and leave a nice comment!
- Please feel free to grab the blog button to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday!
That’s it! Now let’s get sewing… or whatever there is to do on your list!