How was your week? Did you meet any of your goals?
I was able to complete two more Sew Together Bags for Christmas presents. That’s a total of four finished bags and I have six left to sew. I’m getting closer!
I received all the blocks that the Southwest Individual bee made for the MQG Charity quilt. We are finalizing our decision on the layout and I’m hoping to start assembling the top on Friday. Monday, December 1st is still my planned mailing date.
Before getting on with the list, I wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving week!
This week’s To-Do list:
Assemble MQG Charity Quilt Top11/30
- Enjoy Thanksgiving with my family! (Note to self: Don’t burn the pie crust!!!) SUCCESS!
Mail MQG Top by Monday, Dec. 1st.Mailed 12/1
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Remember, you can link up Instagram photos now! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
What is your week looking like? Is there a particular goal you are looking to complete in the short term? In the long term?