This past week ended up being busier than I expected. Mister had a need for a webpage here on the website, so the day I had planned for sewing up the June Sugar Block Club block I ended up on the computer updating the website. Since I’m four months behind on the SBC blocks, one more week isn’t going to matter!
I did manage to start working on my Eerie Halloween quilt. Working with a jelly roll and a charm pack from one fabric line means no-brainer sewing and, with the little time I’ve had to work on this, I am enjoying it immensely.
I also completed two F Word Blocks. I paper pieced the Wood Lily block, and boy was that tedious. I also happened to use the same colors in my block as Sarah used in hers, with the exception of the background. Oops! I Single White Female her a lot, but this time it was an accident.
This weekend was spent working on Christmas presents. I’m making 10 Sew Together bags, so I did a bunch of fabric pulls and was able to get 4 sets cut out. Two of them that were pictured in the previous To Do Tuesday post are partially sewn. I am just waiting on my new labels to arrive so that I can finish them.
Here is this weeks To-Do list:
Make two F-Word blocks.Completed 9/30 Sugar Block Club – June Block “Teach”.Completed 10/1 Continue sewing Eerie Halloween Quilt.Completed 10/4
- Christmas gifts: Cut out remaining fabric pulls and interfacing pattern pieces. I didn’t cut out the rest of the bags, but I did finish one of the bags I had halfway done.
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up your To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky (below). The link up is open all week.
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Please feel free to grab the blog button near the top of the page in the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thanks!
Let’s get sewing… or whatever there is to do on your list!