Well, this past week I accomplished exactly nothing in my sewing room. My part-time work arrangement has had to temporarily change, so I’m working almost 40 hours rather than my previous 22 to 25. That did not leave me much time to do any sewing this week, but that’s okay… I’m not on a deadline and it will get done when it gets done.
I did go into my sewing room once this week, to find this print. The Mister asked me if the quilty newspaper print I bought over the summer had a Featherweight pictured on it. Sure enough, it does! I absolutely love this print. I found it at a little shop in Minnesota. It is also for sale HERE at Fabric.com.
My To-Do list for this week is simply to make sure the family has dinner by 6:00pm and keep up with the responsibilities around the house. Mister has been picking up some serious slack for me, so that won’t be a difficult task to accomplish. I’ve also been getting up at quarter-to-six every morning to walk three miles on the
human hamster wheel treadmill and then do The Five Tibetans before showering and going to work. Some mornings I really would rather stay in bed the extra hour, but I am determined to lose some weight and have a healthy life style. So that’s the other thing on my list.
How are your goals coming along?
This week’s To-Do list:
- Dinners on time/house work
- Keep exercising.
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. You can link up Instagram photos now! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!