Hello and a happy new week to you!
This past weekend I made myself get into my sewing room and clean and oil my machines. They’ve been in a warm room, in a dry climate, for the majority of the summer, so I knew they’d need some oiling before using them. That got me in the mood to sew a bit after running some scraps through them. I decided to make more Grungy Windows blocks to add two more rows to the quilt I made over the summer. That way it will be a twin size when I’m done. I didn’t finish them, and will be running out of Kona Snow before I am done making them. That means a run to Hobby Lobby for more fabric. Woo Hoo!!
I was given a very generous gift certificate for my birthday to Fabric.com from my parents (thanks, Mom and Dad!). I picked up one yard prints of two different fabrics for a secret project I’m working on (so that fabric is not pictured). I also bought these gorgeous sparkly vinyls for my bag making projects. I am chomping at the bit to get started on these bags and create an Etsy shop to sell them. I just need to get these quilt tops that I made over the summer quilted! I better switch into high gear quickly!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Finish Grungy Windows blocks and add to quilt top
- Make Grungy Windows backing
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. You can link up Instagram photos now! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!