For those of you reading this who are in the U.S. and celebrating Independence Day, I wish you a happy and safe Fourth! I will keep my post brief this week, as we have been super busy and it’s only 6:15pm on Monday night and I’m already wishing it was bedtime!
This is my current progress on Sleepy Hollow. I hope to show a finish in next week’s post! The Mister and I have been busy painting the upstairs closet, buying furniture, moving furniture from the upstairs bedroom to the downstairs bedroom, and setting up furniture in the upstairs bedroom. The new master bedroom is slowly coming along, but I am hopeful I will have a finished room to show you before we leave.
This week we are celebrating the Fourth with family, working more on the bedroom, and waiting for our mattress set and a refrigerator to be delivered. Possibly more thrift shopping too, but my feet hurt right now just thinking about that! I hope you all have had a wonderful week, and that this week is fantastic for you as well!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Work on Sleepy Hollow border
- Continue working on master bedroom
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!