Hello, friends! Another busy week working on bags here. I finished 10 large and 5 small bags from the latest commission, and I have the remaining 10 bags to make this week. Since I’ve only been focused on completing these bags, this post is going to be short. This week the plan is to finish these bags, take pictures, email the customer, and then get them sent off. I also decided to take one last commission before summer. What can I say, it’s too hard to put people off for two months when I know I have time to “squeeze just one more order in” before we leave.
This week’s To-Do list:
- Finish commission for 25 Zip-top bags
- Begin new commission (if fabric arrives in time)
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!