Hello, friends! After a busy week of preparing to travel, and then doing the traveling, we arrived in Oregon over the weekend. We made it in time to visit the graveside of my husband’s parents and pay our respects on Memorial Day. Just a quick post this time, as there isn’t much for me to talk about this week. We are also still recovering from all of our time on the road taking the kids to their dad and then our own trip, so my brain is a little foggy for words anyway. I will leave you with a picture of some beautiful Irises that were in bloom at the house when we arrived!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Fix cross stitch WIP
- Identify items to work on at the house
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!