Happy Tuesday! I hope you’ve all had a wonderful and productive week!
We left Havasu on Saturday and made it to Colorado Springs yesterday afternoon. Our planned route had us going through Texas, but after seeing weather reports we decided to go around. When Brad told me we were going to be stopping in Colorado Springs I consulted my handy-dandy Quilter’s Traveler Guide and noticed there were 6 quilt shops in the area. I also looked at the NeedleTravel app and, noticed a few other shops that weren’t in the book. If you’re traveling, I can not recommend the NeedleTravel app enough. It shows all Yarn, Spinning, Weaving, Cross Stitch, Embroidery, and Quilt shops within 100 miles of your location. At this point the Mister wishes it didn’t exist. Ha!
I ended up spending today on my own little Shop Hop around Colorado Springs. There were 5 shops on my list to visit, and I bought something from all but one. Naturally! It was a fun day, and I exhausted the Mister and the dogs. They look like they ran a marathon, when all they really did was sit in the car and wait. I was pretty speedy through all the shops too.
We are heading across Kansas tomorrow, and I’m not sure where we’ll stop for the night. We will be stopping at Missouri Star Quilt Company in two or three days. That’s one of the reasons I didn’t go too overboard with shopping today. I have no idea what awaits me inside the doors of MSQC, but I’m not going to shop myself to death before I get there!! LOL!!
While we’ve been stopped in the evenings I’ve been playing with my EQ7 software. Mostly going through all of the pdf lessons included. A lot of people have said the learning curve is long and hard with this program, so I was expecting a lot of trouble. I’m starting to think that people may not be going over the lessons and are just diving into the program hoping and/or thinking it is intuitive. I’m sure I’ve only scratched the surface of learning the program, but the lessons are VERY helpful and I’ve already learned a lot.
This week’s To-Do list:
- Enjoy the Trip
- Continue EQ7 lessons
- Don’t break the bank at MSQC
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. You can link up Instagram photos now! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!