I have no pictures to share this week. It was a really crazy week, with an unexpected family emergency in the middle of it. I still managed to give the house a deep cleaning and, on Saturday night, after cleaning the kitchen and baking and cleaning up again (repeat two more times in that same day) I used my Christine skills and broke the kitchen disposal. And I broke it GOOD. The Mister and I tried to repair it, but a small, forgotten zesting tool became so wedged in the disposal when I flipped the switched to turn it on that it sheared off the bolt holding the plate down. This all occurred at about 9:00 PM, right in the middle of my making cinnamon roll dough for Sunday morning breakfast. The mess in my kitchen (after repeatedly cleaning it up that day) was indescribably disappointing. But, the Mister came to my rescue and he had a brand new disposal installed the next morning, just in time to have a fresh-from-the-oven cinnamon roll and a cup of coffee. And I got back on track with my cleaning and packing!
This week we are focused on getting the last of our packing into the motorhome and the kids are focused on passing their Finals and packing for their summer. Their last day of school is Thursday and we’re all anxious to get on with our summer plans!
What projects are you working on this week?
This week’s To-Do list:
- Finish loading up and travel safely!
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!