Hello, my friends! This week’s post will be brief, as I am having to write it from my phone. For some reason my computer doesn’t want to load the back end of the website. Weirdness!
Last week I finished my last order of Project Bags before summer. I special ordered some Outlander fabric for this order. I was not thrilled with the plain cotton fabric from them. I will not be ordering that fabric again. It felt like Walmart fabric, but with quadruple the price. Ugh. If I do order from them again, it will only be printed on Kona cotton.
My customer requested Wonderland fabric for one of her bags. I am not a fan of Alice In Wonderland, at all, but really loved how this bag turned out. So adorable!
The third bag was also a special request fabric, and this one is called London Underground. She found it on Etsy. Such a fun fabric!
The fourth bag was from Tula Pink’s Tabby Road line in the Blueberry colorway.
I wanted to share a picture of my Sleepy Hollow cross stitching WIP. Other than the backstitching, I’ve completed the graveyard, Headless Horseman, and the horse. I stopped my rotation and am working solely on this one. I am having too much fun to switch to another WIP!
This week I am working on my final commissioned order before summer. Another 25 zip-top bag order. So I will be busy the next couple of weeks!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Commission for 25 Zip-top bags
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!