It’s another Tuesday already?! Ack! Sorry this post is up a bit late. I was fighting off illness all weekend, and then yesterday it caught up with me. I ended up sitting on the couch working on Mister’s anniversary gift all day and completely forgot about getting this post done.
This past week, I assembled the secret quilt top, and then designed a quilt back for it this week. I realized I had not embroidered a label for the back, so a couple of my evenings were spent getting that done. I got all of the pieces for my back starched, ironed and cut out. I started assembling it and about 80% of the way through realized that I made an error on my graph paper and the pieced half of the quilt back was four inches off. I ended up ripping out 86″ of stitching, and ran out of time on Saturday to fix it. Sunday I was feeling poorly, and with our Easter activities I just never got back to fixing the back of the quilt.
I am down to just 30 days before I am out of sewing time for the summer. So most of my list is relegated to “after summer” status. I feel like I am in crunch time, because I have this quilt to finish, Mister’s project must be completed by May 6th (the day before our anniversary), and I HAVE to get my May and June Bee blocks mailed out in May. And I don’t even know what my May and June Bee mates want for their blocks… Yikes! Not to mention I have a lot of deep cleaning and preparation to do for the house before our summer plans get going. I’m stressing just writing this!
Anyway, the list will be short for the next few weeks, as I focus only on those projects that must get done.
This weeks list:
Finish making backing for secret quiltDone 4-23
- Baste quilt and quilt it
Do at least 3 hours of needlework per dayYep!
To-Do as time allows (before May 22nd):
- Complete May and June Bee Blocks
- Make the Go-Go Bag for Callie before she leaves for summer vacation
- Make Megan a Camera Bag before she moves out
After Summer List:
- Make the Skillbuilder Scrap Jar & Pincushion blocks
- Design VQR Quilt back
- Get the May, June, & July InstaBee blocks done and mailed before May 20th
- Continue working on the How-To/Tips page for the Brother PQ-1500S
- Make the April Sugar Block Club block
- Make February Bag of the Month
- Make March Bag of the Month
- Make April Bag of the Month
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using InLinkz linky below.
- Link up your To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky (below). The link up is open all week!
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment!
- Please feel free to grab the blog button to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday!
That’s it! Now let’s get sewing… or whatever there is to do on your list!
<div align="center"><a href="http://redsneedlesthreads.com" title="Red's Needles & Threads" target="_blank"><img src="http://redsneedlesthreads.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/to-do-tuesday-button-e1392128788843.jpg" alt="Red's Needles & Threads" style="border:none;" /></a></div>