Yes, this is my fourth post in three days. Yes, I really do feel bad for spamming your feeds. No, I couldn’t wait a few days to post this because…. It’s To-Do Tuesday!!
I hope you all had a wonderful week and were able to do exactly what you wanted to do… Whether it was on your list or not!
I managed to cross everything off last week’s list and am officially caught up with all BOM’s and blog posts! There was a huge sigh of relief to be heard over here! Although, now that it’s March, I have to figure out when I’ll be catching up with the Bag of the Month Club… *sigh*
This week’s To-Do list will have all the items I want to get done in March, as well as this week. So I will most likely be moving some items to next week. I just don’t want to forget anything!
Quilt the Skill Builder Stitches blockDone Mar 6th Mail Thank You note/packageDone Mar 5th Make Week 7 Vintage Quilt Revival blocksDone Mar 7th
- Make two of the March Bee Block (
one for recipient& one for me)Got the block done for recipient. My block pieces are ready to be sewn together. Finish making my block from the February Bee blockDone Mar 8th
- Make March Sugar Block Club Block
- Finish embroidering blocks for secret quilt
Practice FMQ designs on paper at least three nights per weekStill practicing every night, but met the weekly requirement I gave myself.
- Write up How-To Make a Quilt for friend (if any of you know of a great blog tutorial for this, please leave it in the comments for me… no sense repeating the same thing!)
Create a better blog post schedule.Solution here is to not wait until Monday to write VQR posts. Need to have any “block finish” posts done by Thursday or Friday. Write Sunday Stash PostDone Mar 9th
- Create a How-To/Tips page for the Brother PQ-1500S
Make time to ride motorcycles with Mister this week (it’s not sewing/quilting related, but it is still important to us to make time for)Had a nice long ride on Mar 10th Girl, get your hair did. Seriously. You’re two months overdue. (Make an appointment for Mister while you’re at it)Done Mar 10th.
- Make January Bag of the Month
- Make February Bag of the Month
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up to this post using InLinkz linky below.
- Link up your To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky (below). The link up is open all week!
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment!
- Please feel free to grab the blog button to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday!
That’s it! Now let’s get sewing… or whatever there is to do on your list!
<div align="center"><a href="http://redsneedlesthreads.com" title="Red's Needles & Threads" target="_blank"><img src="http://redsneedlesthreads.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/to-do-tuesday-button-e1392128788843.jpg" alt="Red's Needles & Threads" style="border:none;" /></a></div>