Happy Spring! Our seasons where we live in Arizona pretty much go from “It feels great outside!” to “It’s hotter than hades out there!” There’s really no transition seasons for us, so I enjoy seeing all of the beautiful spring time pictures that others post.
One of my goals for last week was to finish my Polaris bags, and I did complete them and wrote a Finished Friday post that you can read HERE. I wanted to start working on my next project, another Window Shopper Tote, but Brad and I had some last minute personal business come up that we had to give our full attention to. So I hope to start the Tote this Thursday. I’m not sure if I will have it finished by next Tuesday, I’m hoping so!
My other project was to write my review for Craftsy month on Sew Sweetness. Have you been reading the class reviews? I have and they are great! My review on Janelle MacKay’s class, Mix and Match Clutch Bag Techniques will post tomorrow, Wednesday the 23rd. I’d love it if you would check it out and leave a comment telling me what you think! It’s my first review post, so I’d appreciate any and all support… even if it’s constructive criticism on the review itself so that I can write better reviews in the future!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Work on commission Window Shopper Tote
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!