Hello and Happy Tuesday, friends! I don’t have much to share as I am in the middle of secret sewing. The Mister and I got all of our Christmas decorating done over the weekend, and I made my baking lists. It’s a lot of busy Christmas prep around here!
I did take some time to create some cross stitching tracking worksheets to create a cross stitching journal. I was looking for free printables online and didn’t find any I really liked. I’ve included them in a post HERE where they can be downloaded by anyone else who may be looking to create their own cross stitching journal.
This week I will be finishing up my secret sewing project and hopefully getting that off in the mail by the end of the week. I also plan on doing all of my baking and mailing that off by Saturday. I’ll be making Molasses Sugar Cookies, White Chocolate Dipped Peppermint Sugar Cookies, and Christmas Bark. Yum! I hope you are all enjoying the season and that your plans are all coming together nicely!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Finish secret sewing
- Begin sewing Bargello
- Get baking done and packages mailed by Saturday
- Merry Xmas Stitching – Try to finish
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!