Happy Tuesday! I was happy to have gotten my finished Friday post of the Hippo Hobo bag posted on Friday. I am pretty sure my friend loves it. I’ve already cut out pattern pieces and interfaced them for my second Hippo Hobo bag.
I made the strap handle for the new bag last week. And then stopped. Do you see why? No? Those triangle rings are supposed to be what the strap is attached to. Not the hardware on the strap itself, which is supposed to be swivel hooks. Ugh. I didn’t have a long enough piece of the glitter vinyl to remake the strap, so I’ve got some on order. It should be here in a couple of days. In the meantime, I’ll be sewing the rest of the bag.
I spent one of two travel days working on my Ursula Michael Let’s Sew WIP. I didn’t get as far as I expected on this one. The road feels a lot bumpier when you are trying to find a tiny hole with your needle. Aida also seems to be a lot more unwieldy when you are trying to do quarter stitches, and black aida is not something I’d ever recommend working on without a lighted magnifying glass. I spent about a quarter of my stitching time frogging stitches than making them. Nevertheless, I am happy with the way it’s turning out and I hope to have a finish by next week!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Sew new bag
- Work on Burlesque Zombie Portrait cross stitch WIP
- Finish Let’s Sew WIP
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!