I have no pictures to show this week. I am *this close* to finishing my secret project. I’ve had a set back or two, but it’s come along nicely. Even though I’m almost done, I have two more hurdles to cross before calling this one finished. So fingers crossed all will go well!
What do you have planned this week?
Will you be making gifts for the holidays?
If so, have you started any holiday sewing?
This week’s To-Do list:
- Secret Sewing. Finish and mail by Thursday.
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. You can link up Instagram photos now! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!