This past week I have been feeling like I’ve had a cold coming on and it’s made me feel pretty blah. Thankfully, the sewing seemed a bit easy this week.
I opted to work on my Eerie quilt rather than get more of the Sew Together Bags cut out. Like I said, I needed easy sewing this week and trying to figure out what fabrics I wanted to use on the different parts of the Sew Together Bag did not sound like easy work to me. So I got all of the Eerie blocks finished, I cut out the strips for an inner border and an outer border (the dark fabric), and started piecing my left over jelly rolls strips into strip sets and subcutting them into 3″ strips. That will be the middle border between the two darker ones.
I did get the June Sugar Block Club finished this week. I also felt well enough yesterday to finish one of the two Sew Together Bags I had halfway done, and started working on finishing the second one. These came together nicely enough that I should be able to get the others done assembly line style now that I know the process.
This week’s To-Do list:
Make two F-Word blocksCompleted 10/7
- Sugar Block Club – July Block “Serve”
Assemble Eerie quilt topBlocks sewn together, still need to add borders 10/13
- Christmas gifts: Finish purple/teal Sew Together Bag. Cut out remaining fabric pulls and interfacing pattern pieces
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up your To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky (below). The link up is open all week.
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Please feel free to grab the blog button near the top of the page in the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thanks!
Now let’s get sewing… or whatever there is to do on your list!