Happy Tuesday! I don’t have much to write about this week. As evidenced by all of the pictures you can see I was busy making Project Bags! I completed eight bags this past week and have 9 more scheduled for this week and Monday of next week. This has definitely become my new day job!
I wish I had a better picture of this, but the lighting was bad and I forgot to take another picture before mailing. This tiger bag is gorgeous!
This Cubs bag was SO FUN to make! My customer asked me to surprise her with the Cubs fabric choice (there were two prints to choose from) and didn’t want to see a picture before I sent it. I found a Cubs necklace and made a zipper charm out of it. I hope she loves it!
I made this bag as an extra to have for sale. I had a customer want to purchase it, and then decide on a different custom bag. I ended up keeping this one for myself since I needed a bag and haven’t had time to make any additional bags for me.
Adorable cross stitch themed fabric from Bonnie & Camille’s new line, Handmade.
Beach time, anyone?
Yep, definitely beach time!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Keep hard at work at the new day job!
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!