Hello, friends! We’ve been running on full speed over here. I feel like I’m barely catching my breath before the next busy day comes along. But progress is being made on my to-do list, and that makes me happy!
Along with my To-Do list, we’ve been busy with the kids and their life-plans. My son wants to join the Navy when he graduates in May, so we’ve been talking to recruiters and getting him ready for the process and early sign-up. He may be disqualified for any military service due to his astigmatism, so we’d like to find out as soon as possible if that is to be the case. That way he can start planning for college rather than the military. I also attended college orientation for my daughter who is a Junior in high school. She will be taking the Certified Nursing Course concurrently with high school. So, some busy life stuff with the kids this week!
I completed one order of custom sized project bags. These fabrics were a lot of fun to make bags with!
I just finished the second order on Monday. I haven’t reached my efficient sewing levels yet, as these bags seem to be taking me longer than usual to make. I will get back into the groove soon, I’m sure, it’s just taking time with some of the various appointments mixed in.
I’ve been making a small bit of progress on my Ship’s Manor Mystery Halloween Town SAL. There are only two clues left to be released, so I am trying to catch up by the next release date on September 7th.
This week I have an order for three bag sets to make, and then I will start on my large shop order which will take about two and a half to three weeks. I better find my efficient sewing skills soon!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Complete three bag set order.
- Begin shop order.
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!