Happy Tuesday, friends! Time to check how we did with last week’s list, and decide what we want to accomplish this week! I had hoped to finish stitching Clue 6 of the Ship’s Manor Mystery Halloween Town SAL last week, but I barely spent any time stitching. I did make some progress, but most of my evenings were busy with other work, and my hand stitching time was spent sewing bag linings closed.
Speaking of bag linings, I did complete the large bag order I had been working on for three weeks. I finished it all one day before I anticipated I would be done, and because of that I was able to mail it out on Friday. It was a relief to have that completed a day earlier than expected! I didn’t have time to take pictures of the entire group of bags, so I made a collage of the individual pictures I took for the shop who ordered these. The collage above is all of the large sized zip top bags.
The top two rows of the picture above are large zip top bags. The two bottom rows are the accessory pouches. I really loved the fabrics we chose for these bags. Several bags almost didn’t make it out of the house because I wanted to keep them here with me… forever! Haha! These bags will be listed for sale at Down Sunshine Lane in next week or two.
On Monday I finished an order for a set of five grime guards. These are fun fabrics too, and I am definitely in the fall and halloween mood after making these! The Christmas fabrics are some favorite of my holiday fabrics, and the blue ornaments grime guard is made of a beautiful fabric that has silver metallic all throughout.
This week I have two additional orders scheduled to complete. I will be taking Thursday and Friday off of work for a long weekend, and I’m hoping to spend some great quality time with the Mister! He’s ready for me to come out of the sewing room for a couple of days.
This week’s To-Do list:
- Continue working on shop order.
- Stitch Clue 6 of Mystery Halloween Town
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!