Hello, friends and Happy Tuesday! I have been busy working on the Surf Song quilt and have not done much else but focus on that since last week. I had to take a few hours on Saturday to write my menu and grocery lists for Christmas and the Mister has gone shopping for us to purchase all of the needed items so I could continue working. I also had to make some more of the Christmas Cookie Bark recipe as everyone here gobbled up the small amount I had left after sending off packages to family members the week prior. Thankfully it’s a VERY easy recipe to whip up!
I’m a little over 75% of the way done assembling the Surf Song quilt top. It will not be finished by Christmas. I was hoping to get at least the top done so I could wrap that as a gift, but I may be able to even get it quilted. I won’t have the binding on it by Christmas, but at least now I know it will be put together enough to wrap as a present for Josh.
This is going to be my last To-Do Tuesday post for 2017. I’ve decided that I won’t be posting next week, as I will have all of my kids here for Christmas and will be very focused on them. Since I normally write posts on Monday evenings, I definitely won’t have time for that on Christmas day. My next link up post will be January 2nd. So I will take the opportunity now to wish you Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and a very Happy New Year!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Work on Surf Song quilt as much as I can
- Celebrate Christmas!
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!